WaterRower Club Features:
- S4 Performance Monitor
- Employs dynamic resistance by continually adjusting to the user's intensity
- Replicates actual rowing feel
- Durable and ergonomic seat provides comfort, and WaterRower's unique dual rail models offer added smoothness and stability
- 3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame
- American Ash wood (from sustainable forests)
- The WaterRower Club rowing machine is hand crafted in solid ash wood and stained in an attractive rose and black two-tone. Wood is an excellent material for this application due to its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's smooth, quiet operation.
- The American Ash wood, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. WaterRower is committed to the environment and only sources wood harvested from sustainably managed forests where growth exceeds removal by 229%
- Available for the model with an additional kit (sold separately)
- In Use: Length - 82.25” / 209 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 20” / 51 cm,
- Stored: Depth - 20” / 51 cm, Width - 22.25” / 57 cm, Height - 82.25” / 209 cm, Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
- Home Training DVD, Owners Manual, Syphon Pump, Water Purification Tablets, Allen Key, USB Cable
WaterRower has hand-made rowing machines in the USA for over 30 years. WaterRower continues to combine stylish design, handcrafted workmanship, and a unique Water Flywheel resistance from ethically sourced materials to create the world’s finest rowing simulator. An American Fitness Brand, WaterRower's vast assortment of rowing machines, of which all are manufactured in the quintessential coastal New England town of Warren, Rhode Island, can be found within expansive health clubs, luxury hotels and boutique fitness studios and home gyms throughout the world.