The TuffStuff Evolution Smith Machine / Half Cage Ensemble (CSM-725WS) is a fully loaded version of the CSM-600 that features an adjustable high/low cable station, a dual cable lat station, Smith press attachment, multi-purpose bench, and a fixed low row station designed for single or dual arm movements.
Key features include:
- Self-aligning linear bearing Smith press system
- Adjustable high/low cable station
- Dual cable lat station and fixed low row stations
- Free-weight half rack
- Adjustable safety stoppers enable a full range of motion
- Wide base accommodates benches, wheelchairs and accessories.
- Built-in Olympic bar holders and Olympic plate holders
- Built-in chinning bar
- Fixed low row stations designed for single or dual arm movements
- Smith press bar easily stores away to allow full accessibility for cable station workouts
- 7º slant allows freedom of body movement and range of motion
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
- Smith Machine / Half Rack (CSM-600)
- High/Low Cable Station (CHL-610WS)
- TuffStuff Multi-Purpose Bench (CMB-375)
About TuffStuff Fitness International
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff's light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.