The Ultimate Studio Bike: the Stages SC3 is what happens when passionate riders build indoor bikes. Ergonomically fit and engineered for simplicity and function, the SC3 seamlessly and wirelessly connects to your technology via Bluetooth® and ANT+™. The SC3 is the only indoor studio bike that comes standard with a Stages Power meter and self-generating EcoSCRN display.
Key features include:
- Stages Gates® Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt backed by Stages’ 10-year warranty
- FitLoc Adjustments - the industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height
- RoadBar™ handlebar puts you in a safe, comfortable position
- Stages SprintShift allows a big resistance change with a single touch
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps)
- 5:1 gear ratio with high-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted flywheel
- Resistance System - Magnetic Eddy current with micro-adjust dial, emergency push to-stop
- Pedals - SPD & toe cage
- Maintenance - none of the lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive are required
- Rider Fit Range - 4’ 10” (147cm) to 6’ 10” (208cm)
- Warranty -CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt – 10 yrs, Mechanical System – 3 yrs, Labor & Electronics – 1 yr, Wear Items – 6 mos
- Includes Stages EcoSCRN Console shows Max, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics: Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a strap), Time, and Distance
- Includes Stages Power meter designed and assembled in Boulder, CO. The benchmark in honest and accurate direct power measurement for indoor cycling.
Stages EcoSCRN Console
- Generator located at the flywheel hub.
- Wired connection is hidden in the handlebar stem. If maintenance is ever needed, connection is easily accessible.
- Always-on backlight allows rider to see data in all types of room lighting and eliminates button-pushing during the ride.
- Rider sees Max, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics: Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a strap), Time, and Distance.
- USB data capture.
- Useful for comparing efforts, the rider gets stage, current, and average data, which is very powerful info for training efficiently and effectively.
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps). Data does not start to record or average during WARMUP stage (so total ride data is not skewed with poor warmup data).
About Stages Cycling
In 2012, the Stages Cycling brand launched with the release of its uniquely designed power meter for outdoor bikes. The Boulder, Colorado facility houses a full production line that builds power meters and outfits alloy and most recently carbon crank arms with the meters. The Stages brand's global reach is fueled by its partnership with several world champion cycling teams and professional cyclists, including Team USA and 4-time Tour de France winner Team Sky. Stages Cycling products currently sell in more than 50 countries with a presence in over 5000 bike shops globally.