The Spirit Fitness XT485 Treadmill is Spirit's premium treadmill in a fold-up frame design. This workhorse has a 22" x 60" workout area and a 4.0HP motor. Spirit's exclusive Fusion program integrates cardio and strength to help you achieve your fitness goals. These features, along with a large 9" blue backlit LCD and message center, help keep you motivated day after day. The XT485 has the same options as the XT385 plus Calories and Fusion programs, oversized 9” blue backlit LCD, and larger 4.0HP motor. This home treadmill is very appealing to both walkers and avid runners.
Key features include:
- Bluetooth - includes SpiritFIT App
- Oversized 9" bright blue backlit LCD screen
- Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all Spirit treadmills
- Quick Keys to program a specific incline or speed
- Fold-Up Designto save space
- 6 Cushions evenly distributed ensure a comfortable experience
- Remote Adjustment Keysfor both speed and incline
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective (chest strap transmitter included).
- Deck / Motor - Spacious 22” x 60" workout area with powerful 4.0HP motor.
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame, Motor, and Deck; Parts: 10 Years; Labor: 1 Year
About Spirit Fitness
We built our first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving our customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals.
It is that same simple purpose which continues today in designing and developing every piece of equipment that bears the Spirit Fitness name. We make sure that each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit Fitness brand.
Over the last thirty years, our focus has always been—and will continue to be—delivering a quality experience with our equipment. We understand that our products are an investment and we design them to keep pace with your own longterm fitness goals. All of our products are produced in our ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.