The Spirit Fitness XT385 Treadmill is designed to keep you motivated mile after mile. The large 22" x 60" running surface and 3.5HP motor give you all the room and power you need for a comfortable workout. The top speed of 12mph and 15% elevation are sure to keep you challenged.
Key features include:
- Direct Access Speed & Incline Buttons
- Remote Handlebar Toggles - Speed & Incline
- 22 X 60" Running Belt with 3.5 HP Motor
- Bluetooth Compatible with Spirit Fit App
- 7.5” blue backlit LCD console screen
- Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all Spirit treadmills
- Quick Keys to program a specific incline or speed
- Fold-Up Design to save space
- Built-in fan integrated reading rack with easy reach Program Keys.
- Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack
- 10 Year All-Parts Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame, Motor, and Deck; Parts: 10 Years; Labor: 1 Year
The Spirit XT385 Treadmill has the same options as the XT285 plus two additional user programs, up to 15% elevation capability, aluminum side rails, larger motor with wider belt, and frame uprights stability bar for a more solid feel. This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker, at a transitional stage from walking to running, or a mid-level runner.
About Spirit Fitness
We built our first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving our customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals.
It is that same simple purpose which continues today in designing and developing every piece of equipment that bears the Spirit Fitness name. We make sure that each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit Fitness brand.
Over the last thirty years, our focus has always been—and will continue to be—delivering a quality experience with our equipment. We understand that our products are an investment and we design them to keep pace with your own longterm fitness goals. All of our products are produced in our ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.