The Spirit XT285 Treadmill comes equipped with a comfortable 20” x 60” belt and cushioning system, powerful 3.0HP drive motor, durable and stable frame, straightforward console and programming, and eye catching aesthetics. Remote Handlebar Toggles for both speed and incline allow for secure workout changes without taking your hands off the side handlebars.
Key features include:
- Bluetooth - includes SpiritFIT App
- 7.5” blue backlit LCD console screen
- Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all Spirit treadmills
- Quick Keys to program a specific incline or speed
- Fold-Up Design to save space
- 6 Cushions evenly distributed ensure a comfortable experience
- Built-in fan integrated reading rack with easy reach Program Keys.
- Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame, Motor, and Deck; Parts: 10 Years; Labor: 1 Year
About Spirit Fitness
We built our first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving our customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals.
It is that same simple purpose which continues today in designing and developing every piece of equipment that bears the Spirit Fitness name. We make sure that each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit Fitness brand.
Over the last thirty years, our focus has always been—and will continue to be—delivering a quality experience with our equipment. We understand that our products are an investment and we design them to keep pace with your own longterm fitness goals. All of our products are produced in our ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.