The Spirit XIC600 Indoor Bike includes a heavy duty 48.5 lb precision-balanced chrome plated flywheel, belt drive system, and superior cranks to create a smooth system that's both quiet and durable. With components of similar quality to expensive outdoor bikes, you can train on the XIC600 Indoor Bike in the comfort of your own home.
Key features include:
- Flywheel includes precision balanced steel, chrome plated
- LCD Console displays RPM, HR, Calories, Speed, Distance, Time, and Clock
- 141 lb. frame consisting of 2.5mm thick oval tubing to enhance stability
- Racing saddle seat w/ Comfort Groove, adjustable, easily replacable
- Foot pedals with flat surface and toe cage
- Built-In Heart Rate Receiver (chest strap sold separately)
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame; Parts: 3 Years; Labor: 1 Year
Both the seat and handlebar adjustments provide infinite settings (fore/aft/up/down) with quick adjustment levers that allow you to precisely adjust your indoor bike to your specific needs. Wireless LCD console, dual water bottle holders, comfort groove racing saddle, and PVC coated multi-grip handlebars are all standard. Start training to your full potential with your own Spirit Fitness XIC600 Indoor Bike.
About Spirit Fitness
We built our first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving our customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals.
It is that same simple purpose which continues today in designing and developing every piece of equipment that bears the Spirit Fitness name. We make sure that each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit Fitness brand.
Over the last thirty years, our focus has always been—and will continue to be—delivering a quality experience with our equipment. We understand that our products are an investment and we design them to keep pace with your own longterm fitness goals. All of our products are produced in our ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.