The Spirit CRW800 Rower combines a long list of high performance features with a reliable design. From the convenience of the 20” frame height and folding storage design to the combined air/magnetic resistance and remote handle controls, the CRW800 is sure to impress.
Key features include:
- Console 5.5" blue backlit LCD, with adjustable console angle
- Adjustable resistance levels (16)
- Footrests include flex pedals with easy adjust settings
- Contoured Seat with padding
- Telemetric Heart Rate Monitoring (chest strap sold separately)
- Fold-Up Design to save space
- Wireless remote handle controls allow quick changes to resistanc
- Solid steel frame with aluminum monorail
- Durable stainless steel fan cover
- Adjustable console angle and height for the perfect viewing angle
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame; Parts: 10 Years; Labor: 2 Years
About Spirit Fitness
Spirit Fitness built their first product in 1983, with the simple goal of producing the highest quality equipment to help every individual attain his or her personal fitness goals. It is that same purpose which guides Spirit today. Simple and effective, Spirit applies these principles to every piece of fitness equipment they design. All of Spirit's products are produced in ISO-certified factories for consistent quality. Over the last thirty years, Spirit's focus has always been - and will continue to be - delivering a quality workout experience. Spirit was one of the first to integrate cooling fans into their products; a high-quality fan is now standard on nearly every Spirit Fitness product. Spirt also integrates audio speakers for MP3 players on most products. The number one reason people stop exercising is from boredom, and Spirit knows that if you are a little more comfortable, you will work-out longer and achieve your fitness goals that much faster.