The Spirit Fitness CRS800 Recumbent Stepper makes total-body exercise accessible for a wide variety of users. Regardless of age or physical ability, the CRS800S offers a variety of features that take the effort out of getting on and working out. Similar to the NuStep Recumbent Cross Trainer, the Recumbent Stepper machine is seamless to enter and exit.
Key features include:
- Ease of Access: Seat swivels in 360-degrees making it easy to enter/exit the machine.
- Step Range: Self-adjusting linear step range from 1 to 12.5"
- Seat Adjustments: includes recline and fore/aft adjustments.
- Comfort: High Density foam seat pads and cushioned multi-grip handles.
- Heart Rate Tracking: Contact and telemetric heart rate tracking capabilities
- Heart Rate % Profile: There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- Console Feedback: The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fans: Cooling fans are standard on all Spirit fitness steppers.
- Speakers: Integrated for MP3 players.
The Spirit Fitness CRS800S Recumbent Stepper features a step-through design and swiveling seat assembly for easier machine entry and exit. The self-adjusting linear step range accommodates users of various heights, and helps those who may have a limited range of motion. While the adjustable arms, high-density foam seats, and cushioned foot pedals create a comfortable movement pattern.
About Spirit Fitness
We built our first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving our customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals.
It is that same simple purpose which continues today in designing and developing every piece of equipment that bears the Spirit Fitness name. We make sure that each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit Fitness brand.
Over the last thirty years, our focus has always been—and will continue to be—delivering a quality experience with our equipment. We understand that our products are an investment and we design them to keep pace with your own longterm fitness goals. All of our products are produced in our ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.