Certified for commercial facilities, CMXPro Group Exercise Bikes set a new standard for exceptional indoor cycling with a smooth magnetic resistance system. With no friction parts for wear and tear, CMXPro stationary indoor bikes are extremely quiet and low maintenance.
Key features include:
- Precision Balanced Belt Driven Flywheel – durable, quiet, requires little maintenance and delivers great road feel
- Optimum Q Factor – narrower separation between the two pedal cranks for optimal performance
- Robotically Welded Frame – for long lasting performance
- Low Maintenance Design – magnetic resistance eliminates old style wearing parts
- Comfortable 4 Way Adjustable Seat
- Adjustable Multi Position Handlebars – no-slip, PVC coated with 4 way up/down and fore/aft adjustments
- Long Lasting Chrome Plated Seat And Handlebar Tubes
- Durable Ball Bearing Bottom Bracket –for easy service
- Durable Cranks – for long lasting performance
- Improved Corrosion Resistance – 2-stage powder coating, with ED primer coating for long lasting finish
- Dual Water Bottle Holders – Never be thirsty again
- Rear Molded Stretch Pads
- Wider Cross legs – for improved stability and oversized leg levelers
- Optional Upgrade: CMXPro Power Exercise Bike >
The Perfect Fit
An exceptional value, the high quality magnetic group exercise bike delivers an adjustable universal fit, with outstanding performance. The CMXPro’s multiple adjustment points make it easy to dial in the fit for virtually any rider, whether they prefer a more upright posture or something more aggressive. Multiple pedal styles are available in Cascades exercise bike accessories page, ensuring new riders and pros can get the most of their session. See Brochure >
About Cascade Health & Fitness
Cascade Health and Fitness was founded to bring you the best performing health and fitness products, at the best prices.
With over 25 years of experience in this industry, we are passionate about the belief that staying fit can help people live happier, healthier lives. Company President John Post has spent over 20 years in the fitness industry, including positions as President and CEO of LeMond Fitness and Vice President at StairMaster, Inc.
More than a fitness company, we are a team of individuals dedicated to using exercise as a way to improve personal wellness. Our guiding philosophy is to develop and maintain close personal relationships with our customers, relationships that will last beyond the immediate sale and into the future. We practice what we preach in regards to treating our customers with honesty, fairness and integrity.