The TuffStuff Evolution Dual Adjustable Pulley System (CDP-300) offers an open frame design with a unique dual resistance ratio and two 150 lbs. solid steel weight stacks. It includes 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulley cable stations, and a welded nickel-plated pull-up bar for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises.
Key features include:
- Compact, space-efficient corner design to fit any facility size
- Commercial-grade welded construction with 11-gauge steel
- 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulleys cable station
- Unique dual resistance ratio at the handle provides single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance, or dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance.
- Welded knurled nickel plated fixed multi-grip pull-up bar station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises.
- CDP-300's open frame design supports use of benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
- Full length protective steel weight stack enclosures.
- Includes two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap.
- Includes two 150 lbs steel weight stack (optional upgrade to 200 lbs)
- Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty
About TuffStuff Fitness International
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff's light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.