Engineered with innovative excellence, the Mi7 Functional Training System features a sleek and appealing design that conceals most hardware from view. This gym provides a complete range of functional training exercises designed to obtain maximum results and achieve a strong and versatile body.
Now, get ready for the next big innovation in home strength with three new HOIST products from the “Mi Series” of home gyms. These features include dual Silent Steel® weight stacks with 360 degree rotating columns for complete free range of motion, five pull-up/chin-up grip options and dip bars that are rotationally stored away. The Mi7 is a product unlike any other home gym perfect to build full body strength and improve overall fitness.
Mi7 Key Features
- Compact, walk-through design requires minimal floor space
- Patented Flip ‘N Grip® technology provides 5 pull-up grip options, including rock grips
- Patent pending Flip n Dip® technology provides narrow/wide grip dips
- Comes standard with 300 lbs of total weight (Two - 150 lb. Silent Steel® weight stacks that are upgradable to 200 lbs. each or 400 lbs. total): Each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
- Commercial quality components
- Non-marring feet to protect flooring
- Streamlined design to conceal most hardware from view
- 360 degree rotating columns with a patent-pending Integrated Adjustment System
- Quick Release one-handed accessory connectors
- 28 pulley adjustment points per column allow for sides to be used independently or together
- Free HOIST Strength app which features dozens of exercise tutorials and workout plans for the Mi7
- Integrated bottle holder and accessory rack offer convenient storage
- Adjustable tablet / mobile device holder
- Split Weight Cabling™ delivers 50% resistance to the pulleys for increased cable travel (114” with strap handles)
About Hoist Fitness
HOIST® Fitness is a San Diego, California, USA based company producing premium strength training products and LeMond series exercise bikes for commercial and home markets.
Since 1977, Hoist has remained focused on producing the highest quality strength equipment. As a result, today the company’s products can be found all over the world in: home gyms, health clubs, colleges & universities, professional sports gyms, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, multi-family homes, personal training facilities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military installations. Learn More >