The Spirit Fitness XBU55 Upright Bike is durable, comfortable and smooth. Easy adjustments, a cooling fan, high density foam seat, challenging programs, 20 levels of resistance, and a bright LCD display are all standard.
Key features include:
- Console: Oversized 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective (chest strap transmitter included).
- Comfort: Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment.
- Adjustable Seat: Fully adjustable seat position allows for easy front/back and up/down adjustments.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame & Brake; Parts: 10 Years; Labor: 1 Years
Upright exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical rehabilitation are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
About Spirit Fitness
We built our first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving our customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals.
It is that same simple purpose which continues today in designing and developing every piece of equipment that bears the Spirit Fitness name. We make sure that each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit Fitness brand.
Over the last thirty years, our focus has always been—and will continue to be—delivering a quality experience with our equipment. We understand that our products are an investment and we design them to keep pace with your own longterm fitness goals. All of our products are produced in our ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.